The Arab-Israeli Conflict: Cutting Through the Myths & Misinformation
The Avalon Project based at Yale Law School contains a documentary record of The Middle East beginning with the The Sykes-Picot Agreement in 1916.
The following is a list of some of the key documents, some at the Avalon Center and some elsewhere.
- Fatah Charter
- Hamas Charter
- Palestinian National Charter
- The Palestine Mandate
- Partition of Palestine: United Nations Resolution 181
- Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement
- Arab League Khartoum Resolutions
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 242
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 338
- Israel-Palestine Liberation Organization Declaration of Principles
- Performance-Based Roadmap to a Permanent Two-State Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict