The Arab-Israeli Conflict: Cutting Through the Myths & Misinformation
*Jimmy Carter's book is in a separate catagory from the others lists. While some of the others listed include a degree of bias, Carter's book combines extreme bias with a large number of factual errors. CAMERA has compiled a Roundup of Commentary on Jimmy Carter's Palestine: Peace not Apartheid which includes A Comprehensive Collection of Jimmy Carter's Errors.
- Bearing False Witness: Jimmy Carter's Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid, CAMERA Monograph Series*
- Eye on the Media, David Bar-Ilan
- From Time Immemorial, The Origins of the Arab-Jewish Conflict Over Palestine, Joan Peters
- Myths, Illusions, and Peace: Finding a New Direction for America in the Middle East, Dennis Ross and David Makovsky
- Myths and Facts: A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict, Mitchell Bard (Available online at www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mftoc.html.)
- Palestine Peace Not Apartheid, Jimmy Carter*
- Peace Process, American Diplomacy and the Arab-Israeli Conflict since 1967, William B. Quandt
- Politics Lies and Videotape, 3,000 Questions & Answers on the Mideast Crisis, Yitschak Ben Gad
- The Case Against Israel's Enemies: Exposing Jimmy Carter and Others Who Stand in the Way of Peace, Alan Dershowitz*
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Middle East Conflict, Mitchell Bard
- The Israel-Arab Reader, A Documented History of the Middle East Conflict, Edited by Walter Laqueur and Barry Rubin
- The Siege, The Saga of Israel and Zionism, Conor Cruise O'Brien
- The Struggle for Palestine, J.C. Hurewitz
CAMERA has also published a monograph, "Bearing False Witness," also documenting errors and including some of the critiques also posted on the web. Those critics include Kenneth Stein, the first executive director of the Carter Center at Emory University, who felt compelled to resign as a fellow at the Carter Center.