[Back to Previous Page
Elementary Differential Equations
Math 2410, Section 001 - Elementary Differential Equations, Fall 2018 [Course Syllabus
11:00am - 12:15pm at MONT 321
TuTh 2pm-3pm at MONT 304
Required Text Book:
A first course in Differential Equations
with Modelling Applications by Dennis G. Zill. ISBN 978-1-305-96572-0,
Cengage Learning, 11th Edition (Print year: 2016).
Common course webpage: https://courses.math.uconn.edu/Fall2018/math-2410/
On November 6, Tuesday in class with this order
In class presentations(Up to %5 Bonus)
- Jessica - Euler's Differential Equation Wiki - Jessica's talk [PDF].
- Jeff - Bernoulli's Equation Wiki - Jeff's talk [PDF].
- Kiran - Emden-Chandrasekhar Wiki - Kiran's talk [PDF].
- Danielle - Abel's differential equation of the first kind Wiki - Danielle's talk [Youtube Link].
- Amit - Duffing's Equation (Duffing oscillator) Wiki- Amit's talk [PDF].
On November 8, Thursday in class with this order
- Dawson - Bellman equation Wiki - Dawson's talk [PDF].
- Shaya - Rayleigh Equation Wiki.
- Tedros - Lane-Emden equation Wiki - Tedros' talk [PDF].
- Joseph - Thomas-Fermi Equation Wiki - Joe's talk [PDF].
- Ngoc - Van der Pol equation Wiki - Ngoc's talk [PDF].
On November 13, Tuesday in class with this order
- James - Rayleigh-Plesset equation Wiki - James' talk [PDF].
- Andrew - Lotka-Volterra equations Wiki - Andrew's talk [PDF].
- Maggie - Langmuir equation Wiki.
- Maria - Clairaut's equation Wiki.
- Joshua - Chandrasekhar's white dwarf equation Wiki - Joshua's talk [PDF].
- See WebAssign on HuskyCT. You have weekly assigments on WebAssign.